The Twilight Avengers are a cooperative, raiding kinship based out of the pacific time zone. Members of the Twilight Avengers are marked by a strong team spirit of having fun while surmounting the greatest challenges available within Telara and Middle Earth. Our strongest value is the pleasurable company that comes with teamwork and organization. We do not seek to cull our weakest links; rather, success or defeat is always sweeter when done with company you enjoy.
Since its inception in EverQuest, the Twilight Avengers have bred close relationships between its members, and have always had a tradition of welcoming new members. Twilight Avengers is dedicated to maintaining a quality organization that provides the organizational skills to ensure its members enjoy their play time, but also has the skills to conquer all of Rift and LOTRO's challenges. Our guild structure is based upon the idea that when every member respects each other, we do not need many rules to govern our behavior.
Guild meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm PT/10pm ET. At this meeting, we'll discuss any new games anyone has discovered or is anticipating, and organize activity times for Lord of the Rings Online and Black Desert Online. If anyone has any other topics to discuss, please feel free to post them here in a response to raise interest. Meeting minutes will be posted in an update to this post.
- Lord of the Rings Online guild activities on every Tuesday at 6:00pm PT/9:00pm ET
- Black Desert Online guild activities on every Wednesday at 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET
- Discord (like TeamSpeak3) has also had issues with not broadcasting due to a game conflicting with keyboard control. We will retain TeamSpeak3 as our primary communication channel out of habit, but the Discord server will remain up as a collection of useful links and videos for sharing.
- Svensson found out he's been accumulating LOTRO points this whole time, and has a boatload of Mithril coins to help buy a new kinship house in Gondor. Whenever Wodholm is around, Svensson will help with the purchase.
To start off 2017, I'd like to start organizing guild meetings in TeamSpeak3 again. I look forward to catching up with what everyone has been up to, sharing the games you've been enjoying, and planning on what we can play together in 2017! Due to my schedule change, Tuesday is the best day for me to hold the guild meeting, but this can change as we get feedback from everyone else. As usual, the guild meeting is 7pm PDT, or 9pm CDT or 10pm EDT depending on your time zone. If you can't make it, feel free to leave a comment with how you've been and what you've been enjoying in 2016!
The current agenda is:
- Determining best day of week for monthly guild meetings in 2017
- Discord as a possible replacement for TeamSpeak3 (we will keep our TS3 server as a backup, but whether Discord is worth adopting)
- What games you've been enjoying
UPDATE: Meeting minutes are as follows:
- Guild meetings will be held on the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm PT/10pm ET or 9pm CT.
- We are keeping TeamSpeak and simultaneously trying out Discord. If you log into one, try logging into the other and see how it goes.
- I personally am looking out for Camelot Unchained, but any other MMORPGs that look interesting are up for observation. Peria Chronicles looks pretty interesting if it ever gets localized!
- Black Desert Online channels are being chosen based upon how crowded they are (with the less crowded ones being desirable). Right now, NA_Balenos4 looks like it fits the bill.
I have upgraded the TeamSpeak server to run 184.108.40.206; as always, feel free to PM me or contact me via other means if you notice anything strange. For the past several years, this server has been running well and I do not anticipate any issues with the upgrade.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.