Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> Tactics & Strategy Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allihandra

re: Allihandra's Tips of the Week

Hi TA and guests,

I'd like to try something new to see if it encourages myself and new members to visit our forums. At least twice a week I'll add a new tip to this list. The tips are suggestions, intended to help all classes, so they will be general and specific. I am creating these tips based on my own experience or observations and conversations with others in the game. I would like to invite everyone to comment on these tips, tell me why I'm wrong or tell me why I'm awesome. If you would like to submit a tip for Allihandra's Tips of the Week email me in game or through the forums mail. If I like it, I may post it and give you credit.

Disclaimer - These tips are solely the views of Allihandra are not intended to express the views of TA or any other of it's members. These tips are not intended to be enforceable and are not in any way an implication of stupidity or guilt. Please do not take anything personally.

And now on to today's tip.

"Reread the text of all of your abilities"

I guarantee you will be surprised by at least one ability's text, be it what it really does, how you may use it to new heights or that it even exists. I challenge every one of you to go through your skills list and find something new.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> Tactics & Strategy Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum