Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Tradeskill Tuesday, 11/3/09

The kinship created a whopping 50 hope tokens, 468 racks of lamb, 80 healing draughts, and three Reforged Second Age items. Our plan was to sell consumables to raise money for our members and help pay for the kin house. In the late night, we struck a tentative deal to supply the kinship Redemption with superior tea, superior lamb, and 40 minute hope tokens. Total sales for the night were 9.48 gold selling 95 superior tea, 52 superior lamb, and 22 luminous hope tokens.

The estimated weekly order by Redemption every week will be 40 luminous hope tokens (the critical 40 minute version), 100 superior tea and 100 superior racks of lamb.

If anyone is interested in participating, Redemption is paying 140s per luminous hope token, 40s per superior tea, and 50s per superior rack of lamb. This money is yours to keep; you do not need to donate it to the kinship (see Charter item #4).

-Svensson

re: Tradeskill Tuesday, 11/3/09

I love the Trade deal - that is stuff that Gaming Legend is made of. On another note, I also made 50 Power Pots for raid consumption that I have on RockOnn and will distribute tomorrow.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum