Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> Tactics & Strategy Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teutone

re: BG - Durchest

I just wanted to make a few suggestions on how to improve our Durchest runs and hopefully kick off a discussion. Here are a few things I've noticed:

- I think that tanking is probably the most complex, but also most vital part to defeating Durchest. From what I've heard there are two ways of tanking Durchest: either have two people tanking Durchest at the beginning and getting the aggro debuff, then the tank moves in and is fine as long as the other two tanks stay withing range of Dur's cleave attack (renews the debuff as far as I know) <- We did this. Or, you have two guardians swapping the aggro. Maybe our tanks can get together and discuss their strategy.

- One dedicated champ should strip down and put on a tanking outfit for the adds. Glory stand preferred.

- I think there was a little bit confusion with our healers last time when the adds were coming. There should be a clear assignment for one of the healers that when we have an add champ x will get immediate attention. The adds do quite a bit of damage. If I remember correctly that got us killed twice last time. It will help the healer here if the champ is in glory stance, so they don't have to work against the -30% fervor healing.

All I can think of right now. Any suggestions?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> Tactics & Strategy Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum