Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> Tactics & Strategy Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkenstone - Behni

re: Minstrel healing books

Someone in kin chat asked me why I have a lvl 65 3rd age healing book over a lvl 60 1st age. I had read an article on the pros and cons before but have no idea where it is. I just found this snippet from another article.

Quote:
If you are over level 50, get as many ranks of Tactical Healing Rating as you can on your class legendary item.

* You will heal for more with a level 65 third age class item than a level 60 first age due to more ranks of THR, and the option to slot Symbol of Vigour relics
*Spend legendary points first on THR, then on legacies that boost the majority of your heals: Healing & Motivation %, Healing %, Healing-Over-Time %, Vocal Skills Healing %
*Don't decrease base heal size in favor of critical chance. Base heal size improves every heal, and it's a key component of crit size anyway

Basically it is saying increase your Will before increasing Fate if possible.

Quote:
Outgoing Healing Rating (OHR) increases the size of all your heals by a fixed percentage. It is derived from Will, plus direct gear bonuses. Minstrel, Rune-keeper, Captain and Lore-master get 10 OHR per Will; Wardens get 4 OHR per Will; all other classes get 1 OHR per Will. The cap for Outgoing Heal percentage from OHR is 30%.

I found this interesting. My will and fate are as close to maxed as I can get them (and are maxed with raid buffs), but I admit I had been looking at adding more fate to increase crit rating.

The developer diary states that the Outgoing Healing Rating will cap at 30% but realistically the best we can achieve is about 22%. Tsynn is sitting at 21.8% self-buffed.

I use a level 65 3rd Age. With the cap of 650 Will, which Im at, I am comfortable with the amount of healing I can do.

My challenge was maximizing morale and keeping my cap of 650 Will. I feel I have reached that. Or rather I am not interested in furthuring it any more than I already have. And instead am more interested in making all my legacies Tier 6's on my LI's.

In other words I have no desire to improve myself more than I already have in part because I am protest of the 650 cap.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

By the way... the above comment was posted by Chordz. I forgot to login.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> Tactics & Strategy Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum