Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> Tactics & Strategy Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chordz
Retired

re: Glinghant HM Strategy (BEWARE>>>SPOILERS)

UNCONFIRMED
One person will gain the spirit adds aggro, and kite them away from the group, doing this will prevent the group from getting debuffs from the spirits. Everyone else will group up on the boss. Healer(s) will need to be on the person tanking the boss and watching the person kiting. The group needs wound pots or LM 'Cure all Ills'. Once the boss is around 5-10k. Bring the adds to the boss and AOE them all down in 30 seconds.

Let us know if you run HM successfully with this strat or another and who kited.

Last edited by Chordz on 09/22/2010 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bottom
Bottomless
Retired

I would think having the healer, unless maybe a captain, kiting these adds would be quite a proposition. Everything I have read, and there isn't a lot out there, indicates that there is an aggro table with those adds so you could basically have anyone tank them. Warden would probably be easy mode but a champ/guardian would do with a dedicated healer.

But like you said, bring boss to around 5-10k and group the adds for AOE. Seems pretty simple once you get the kiting part down.

Bottomless wrote:
I would think having the healer, unless maybe a captain, kiting these adds would be quite a proposition. Everything I have read, and there isn't a lot out there, indicates that there is an aggro table with those adds so you could basically have anyone tank them. Warden would probably be easy mode but a champ/guardian would do with a dedicated healer.

But like you said, bring boss to around 5-10k and group the adds for AOE. Seems pretty simple once you get the kiting part down.

Amended strat for any class kiter.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> Tactics & Strategy Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum