Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild applications updated

I have updated our Guild Application to reflect the fact we now have presences on two games. There is an additional question indicating which game the applicant wishes to join us on, allowing the right officer pool to approve. I have also posted a request for a new banner image that reflects we are a multi-game chapter now. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please let me know!

-Svensson

Is there a recruitment post up anywhere, Sven? Was bored and thought I'd bump it if there were Happy

Leader

We don't have one yet for Rift; but it's approaching the time when we should. One thing I was warned about is technically Trion forbades "bump" posts. I'm not sure how serious they are, or if it's just tough talk on their part.

I'll get a post going in 2 weeks on the boards. What I'd like to do is get the rest of the solo leveling/questing out of my system and once all I have left to do are the group quests/instances/raids I'll definitely be in much better shape to get the recruiting efforts rolling.

Yeah, I'm not sure how strictly they enforce it but by judging some of these other guilds threads they don't seem to be at all. Either way, I'm sure we can find creative ways to get the thread back to the top Happy

Officer

re: New Recruit List?

Hey All,

Yansanan and I were on LOTRO Tues evening and bumped into a hobbit who was a recruit to TA. (Neither of us had seen this PC before). New blood is great, but could we have a post to put the names of new recruits so everyone in the guild knows they're legit? Given the recent hacked accounts in LOTRO I guess we're thinking along those lines.

Or do we have one already somewhere I'm not aware of? Wod.
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

There are many accounts of players who joined TA and for various reasons never player much. Some were old-timers from way back in the day on other games, others were wives or friends of more active players who just wanted to log in once a month to play.

I don't understand the concern over hacked accounts though; the hacked account usually liquidates the gold for real money and then abandons the account. I don't see any danger to the kinship vault since the "recruit" level, AKA probationary member has no access to the kinship vaults anyways.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum