Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting, Monday 6/6/2011, 7:30pm PST in ventrilo

Optional guild meetings are held on the first Monday of every month to give everyone a pre-organized time to meet up and discuss anything they feel is important for the fun of the guild. In addition, I have a list of Rift specific items I wanted to discuss (Geirrodur is free to post here as well for the LOTRO side):

June goals:

1. Complete two of the Rift world raids: Akala and the Baron in Stillmoor. In theory, the first instanced Raids require 200 focus/hit/toughness; we can assume the world raids are not going to be harder than this. It's a safe bet we'll need to continue to do T1 and T2 Expert instances to get the gear.

In addition, both have quest chains that lead up to killing the raid boss. Anyone who wants quest credit for the raid kill can participate in guild activities to get the quest chain going.

2. Get the guild two levels; we just got one right before June so we are one down and one to go. Another 5000 guild experience to go, which is probably going to come from the instance guild quest, and the rift guild quest (but not the PvP quest, which is very time inefficient).

The material supply quests for 100 guild experience seem to be a bit low for how much material it requires; I appreciate everyone's contributions so far.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum