Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting, Monday 9/5/2011, 7:30pm PST

We'll be meeting up in Ventrilo in the top level guild hall channel to meet and discuss both chapters of the guild and to discuss any ideas or changes anyone wanted to make. Geirrodur will be chairing for the LOTRO side, and I will chair for the Rift side. Anyone regardless of rank is welcome to post anything you'd like to discuss here on this thread.

Overall Agenda

• PAX 2011 was a lot of fun, I'll do my best to convince the rest of you that you should come in 2012. I also will warn that it's best to buy your tickets as soon as they are available, as PAX 2011 sold out 4 months before it started.
  • We will be taking full membership votes on Jariath, Lucillia, Rookwood, and Lliraam.
  • For those of you interested in the Twilight Avengers buttons, I am willing to mail you several of each type and you can wear or give them away as you see fit. I will discuss details at the meeting.

Rift Agenda

• Setting of next month's guild goal(s). We exceeded our goals for August, and I propose we set our goals for completing the Drowned Halls, doing Raid Rifts on Fridays, going into the Guilded Prophecy and getting guild level 13 (that's two levels!)
  • Pick what Guild Perks we want to work towards; Jariath has proposed working on Foe Hunter (3/6/9% more Favor earned) as the next passive.
  • Discuss our recruiting program(s), Redshadow has been corresponding on the forums and we have been continued an in-game intelligence program.
  • Officer positions will be set based upon guild goals, and then volunteers may take on a month-long term to help the guild.
  • Anything else anyone wants to bring up for the good of the guild.

Last edited by CaptSvensson on 09/03/2011 1:06 am; edited 3 times in total

I wont be on until after 8, due to work. But I'll be on as soon as I get home. May also work over. We'll see. Regardless, see you guys on soon

Last edited by JoDo65 on 09/05/2011 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
RedShadow
Red Shadow
Officer

I have a good feeling that I will make it tonight.

I also sent out 7 more replies/PMs to people on the LFGuild Rift forums just today. Keep your fingers crossed.

~ Red

RedLife, RedShadow, RedSteel, and RedFlame.
Quinthrop

Unfortunately i will not be able to make it due to work. I am sure someone will fill me in later. Good luck guys.

Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

Meeting minutes

• Guild goals for September are to fully clear the Drowned Halls of all four bosses, buy the 3rd guild vault, and to fully clear every week of guild quests and get guild level 14.
  • We will begin to do Raid Rifts on Fridays rather than just Crafting Rifts so that when we have more than 10 players on they may participate in raids.
  • Officers for this month are Red Shadow who will be taking care of recruiting.
  • Guild perks to be purchased next will be Foe Hunter (3/6/9% Favor earned)
  • Lliraam, Lucillia, Jariath, and Rookwood all were all unanimously voted into the guild as full voting members and now have all the rights and responsibilities that role entails. Congratulations you four!
  • I will be mailing out Twilight Avengers buttons to anyone who wants them, free of charge. Just PM me your address on GuildLaunch and I will send them to you via USPS. We massively over-ordered buttons for PAX 2011 and thus I wanted to share the buttons with everyone.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum