Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild Meeting, Monday 10/3/2011, 7:30pm PST

Guild meetings are held in Ventrilo in the top level guild hall channel to meet and discuss both chapters of the guild and to discuss any ideas or changes anyone wanted to make. Anyone regardless of rank is welcome to post anything you'd like to discuss here on this thread.

Overall Agenda

• We welcome four new members into the guild this month, Coldfire, Dubhanfa, Ligina, and Zaktur.
  • For those of you interested in the Twilight Avengers buttons, I am willing to mail you several of each type and you can wear or give them away as you see fit. I will discuss details at the meeting.

Rift Agenda

• Setting of next month's guild goal(s). We have successfully maxed out guild experience every week (and thus are so very close to guild level 14) and we bought that 3rd guild vault. My proposal is to get Guild level 14, continue to max out every week, and raise 800p for the last guild vault.
  • Discuss our raiding goals; first agreeing on the relative difficulty and progression track and then picking what content we want to see.
  • Discuss the guild perks we want or if anyone wants either the passive or active tree changed. Currently we are working on Foe Hunter (3/6/9% more Favor earned) passive perk.
  • Discuss our recruiting program(s), Redshadow has been corresponding on the forums and we have been continuing an in-game intelligence program.
  • Officer positions will be set based upon guild goals, and then volunteers may take on a month-long term to help the guild. I will explain the four basic types of officers and their responsibilities.
  • Anything else anyone wants to bring up for the good of the guild.

re: Guild Meeting, Monday 10/3/2011, 7:30pm PST

Guild Meeting minutes

• Woldholm Stoutheart volunteered to help lead the Lord of the Rings kinship and organize weekly activities while Geirrodur is busy with work.
  • For Rift, we have agreed upon 3 raid nights a week (Mon/Wed/Fri) with 2 spent doing content we've mastered to build up gear (and get new members to speed) with 1 additional night spent doing new content. I will organize that night for Gilded Prophecy, additional Raid Rifts, etc.
  • Guild perks in Rift have been agreed upon to get Foe Hunter 3/3 followed by Earthly Ties 2/2 for the shorter cooldown between soulwalks.
  • We welcome Suioh, Dubhanfa, Coldfire, Zaktur, and Ligina into the guild this month!
  • I spent some time explaining our structure, and how we play to the newer members.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum