Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Rift guild meeting, Monday 5/7/2012, 7:30pm PST

Before our guild does its raid, we have a guild meeting to conduct. The items on the agenda include our regular items:

1. Recruiting progress and report by RedLife. We welcome one new member, Brassknuckles.
  2. Raiding progress. We did a guild first and killed Ereandorn in the Rise of the Phoenix. We are currently focusing on gearing up individuals and doing the Rise of the Phoenix 10-man raid.
  3. Finances. We are up to 18,000 platinum and continue to raise funds in case we need them for additional guild vaults (when implemented) or to buy equipment and consumables. Money flow is further slowing down due to increased prices of materials and increased competition.
  4. Guild leveling. We have reached guild level 18 and are planning on doing a guild respec to shift points into the guild banners that help us for R2 raids.
  5. PAX. Passes for PAX are on sale, if you plan on going you should buy now as they will sell out any day now. I will go over accommodations if you want to stay with the guild.

See everyone there!
-Svensson/Sirran

re: Rift guild meeting, Monday 5/7/2012, 7:30pm PST

Gah >.< I still wanted to make this meeting, even though i'm not actively playing RIFT, but well B-Day on the 5th, got Skyrim, and well now I'm finally checking in on the 9th, so..umm yeah...

/wave

EDIT: X-Fire was down all day yesterday for me, so its missing about 12 hours or so ...

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum