Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Total guild meeting, Wed 8/8/2012, 7:30pm PST

We are meeting with both groups of our guild (LOTRO and Rift) on Wednesday 8/8/2012, at 7:30pm PST in TeamSpeak3 (IP: 23.23.212.114, password is the usual). The goal of the meeting is to discuss our planned evaluation of Guild Wars 2 and keep the LOTRO and Rift portions supported for those who want to still play those games. As in the move from LOTRO to Rift; some of us are going to find out we don't like Guild Wars 2 and I want to ensure we have the organization and keep all our in-game options open for both games. We will be appointing a skeleton crew to keep things in order, and open up in-game guild resources (such as guild money) for use.

Likewise, there will be a huge influx of people into the Guild Wars 2 group initially, and we will taper down as we find out what we like and don't like. I will be planning at this meeting how to handle that influx and discuss our initial organization.

Lastly, several friends of ours from other social groups (such as Lord of Ultima, and real life) have expressed interest in joining us for Guild Wars 2. I will be taking the time to address any concerns or things people want to air out. See you all there!

-Svensson/Sirran

Sounds good, how long until release again?

The release date for North America is Tuesday, 8/28/2012.

CaptSvensson wrote:
The release date for North America is Tuesday, 8/28/2012.

Alright I will not have it until after you guys get back from PAX, due to money availability, assuming after which we are still on track for the swap.

I appreciate you moving the meeting from the initial time to make it available for me. Look forwarding to "seeing" everyone!

~ Red

RedLife, RedShadow, RedSteel, and RedFlame.
Wodholm Stoutheart
Wodholm Stoutheart
Officer

re: GW 2 Release Date

Hey all, just wanted to add, there is a three day "head start" for folks that have pre-purchased the game. I surmise that means that the 8/28 date is for those folks. NC Soft hasn't clarified this yet, to my knowledge though.

See You Soon! Wod.

Also, one more item to discuss is the new guild site appearance, thanks to Redshadow. To answer Wod's question, 8/28 is the official launch date, if you pre-order and get the head start you can start playing on 8/25.

There are 2 banner options. I like the second one which is less boxy on the GW2 logo.

I changed the banner to show the second option. I also updated the image slightly as I noticed that I failed to blend the background of the copy/paste sections - now the entire background is the same color as intended.

RedLife, RedShadow, RedSteel, and RedFlame.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum