Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suridine

re: Kinship Celebration and Lottery

Hello all, and welcome back to LOTRO! I will be hosting a welcome back get together at the Kin house shortly after the monthly Kinship meeting. I will be facilitating a /roll door prize giveaway. There will be a whole host of items that will be given away as door prizes. These items include high-end crafted items, consumables, rare drops, crafting mats, cosmetics, gold, and even the sought-after Tarnished Symbol of Celebrimbor (used to craft level 85 2nd Age Legendary items). The items will be mostly focused on level’s 65 – 85 since that is where the majority of us are at, but there will be some very nice items to be had for those who are a bit lower, or alts (entire crafted armor sets, class quest items, etc). If anyone has any ideas for prizes or wants to donate suitable items to give away, contact me in-game and let me know. I look forward to seeing you all and can’t wait to help kickoff the new Golden Age of TA in LOTRO.

What you got Liger? LOL!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum