Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting, Monday, January 7th, 7:30pm PST

The agenda for this month's meeting is to re-setup our kinship in LOTRO, Brandywine server for those who are playing LOTRO again. We will discuss game changes and any corresponding kinship changes we should make.

Additionally, we will have kinship members who are split among returning LOTRO players and new LOTRO players. We will be organizing equipment/crafting drives and an equipment locker for them again.

Lastly, we'll be taking officer appointments from volunteers and nominating new officers, etc. Will see everyone there!

-Svensson

re: January Meeting

Thanks for posting Sven. I'll be there.

Wod.

re: Attendence

Have a work committment at this time. I'll be on an hour or 1.5 hours later. I can provide any shcolar materials,as I'm 85 and fully guilded. send me a list if you need it, email ebondark in game and I'll get it for you. As for officer volunteers, I'd rather not but if no one else is interested I can do it in a pinch. I can volunteer to get a 3 man or a six man running any time I'm in if there is interest.

Ebon
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting, Monday, January 7th, 7:30pm PST

Super big thanks to everyone who attended, and to Suridine and Tocanis who provided the lottery of gear to help everyone returning to the game. I have changed officer responsibilities to be more informal; being an officer now means you are first in line to be picked to handle something you are good at.

As an example, Tocanis will be usually picked to craft food for the kinship vaults, and Arkaraen has been excellent at leading the alternate group. Feel free to volunteer for things or speak with the kinship leader if you'd like to branch out or no longer do one specific task.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum