Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Kinship meeting, Monday March 4th, 8:00pm PST

TIME DELAY: Due to a flight, I need to move the kinship meeting a half hour later. I will be there, we have a lot of important raid planning to do for the month.

It's been two months and some of our returning and new members are entering the final stages of reaching level 85. My goal for the month of March is begin revisiting all the lower level instances and raids of LOTRO with the goal of refreshing our memories and revisiting things members may have missed. Simultaneously, we will begin preparations for level 85 raiding, mainly getting equipment and finishing leveling. If you have not already, read the Kinship policies as it will explain a lot about the raiding process. The agenda for this month is quite long:

1. Kinship vault reorganization for raids will begin barring objections from members
2. Ravourn has requested a vote for his voting rights
3. Whether to change the kinship house decorations and what theme is desired
4. Kinship finance report
5. PAX 2013 tickets planning

The meeting will be held in TeamSpeak3, the details of which you can find in our member only forums. See everyone there!

-Svensson

re: Kinship meeting, Monday March 4th, 8:00pm PST

Meeting minutes:
- Kinship balance sheet is at 22,870 silver.
- The kinship will provide raiding members with free raiding consumables for use in our raids; you can pick these up in 2 vaults in the kinship house on the first floor. These will be provided for free via kinship crafting. If you raid, you are expected to have 1 stack of everyone on you at all times so we can use your cooldown timers to keep everyone buffed. Details on participating in the contract system to provide goods for money can be found in the Kinship vault org thread.
- Minimum required equipment for raiding should be a full set of Hytbold armor as well as teal 85 jewelry. This is not a hard requirement, but an aspirational goal everyone should continue to work on in parallel with raiding activities. Additionally, try to work towards 16 in appropriate Virtues.
- PAX 2013 tickets will go on sale sometime in early April; I will try to share information about exactly when as they sell out quickly. I will also be booking hotel suites for our group this year again, and we will be hitting Red Fin Sushi again on Saturday.
- New characters into the kinship should only be invited into the kinship after they have an approved application on GuildLaunch. Officers, verify with the requester what their GuildLaunch account is and double check this on the site before inviting.
- Proposed raiding schedule for March is split three ways between lower level raids for content appreciation, Draigoch, and the Tower of Orthanc.
- Kinship house redecoration was approved and will begin with the collection of replacement decorations, wall papers, and paints.

-Svensson

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum