Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rookwood71

re: Moving on

Hey everyone,

This is going to shock many of you, those that may remember my rather odd views on religion & life in general.

Long story short, I've come to the conclusion that I was living the wrong kind of life. I've done so many things that I'm not proud of and I think I found my true calling.

I decided to join the Westboro Baptist Church and I'm currently in the process of moving to Topeka, KS. This will be my last post with the TA.

Love,
Rookwood

Happy April Fool's Day Happy
Fuck those idiots
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

ZOMG, you troll so good Rook. Happy April you crazy =) We miss you, where have you been?

Sorry, just been busy with everything. Tried LoTRO, but just can't seem to get into it, or GW2.
Jariath
Officer

Rook!

How you been man, long time.

Check out Neverwinter when it releases in a few. Completely free from Perfect World, Luci and I will most likely be playing as other games have not held our interest for one reason or another.

rookwood71 wrote:
Sorry, just been busy with everything. Tried LoTRO, but just can't seem to get into it, or GW2.

I hear ya on LOTRO rook, but I'm 67 now, making it through the levels slowly but surely, if its still not your thing, you should definately check out Neverwinter with Jar and Luci, I may make a character there too aswell...I play too many games...

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum