Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting, Monday August 5th, 2013, 7:30pm PDT

PAX Agenda (last updated 8/1/2013):

1. Groups
- We will be splitting up into up to 4 specific interest groups to ensure everyone can focus on what they are interested in most. There are four radios, one of which I'll be taking. Each radio corresponds to a particular group, and if you find things the other groups are interested in, you can let the other groups know (or if we're meeting up for meals). I am looking for suggestions on what groups people want to form based upon combinations of the following interests:
- Questing for swag
- Buttoneering
- Panel attendance
- Playing/Seeing new games

2. Roommate requests
- LLaren/Dax is looking for a roommate to split the cost of his room in the suite.

LOTRO Agenda (last updated 8/1/2013):

1. Goals
- We have 3 months before the release of Helm's Deep for LOTRO. Our current goal (subject to monthly discussion) is to finish the Erebor raiding cluster to maximize our character power in preparation for the raising of the level cap to 95. In the meanwhile, we have also been working on completing the scaled up 85 version of Ost Dunhoth, which we are almost complete (working on Gortheron currently).

2. Raiding
- Only two members are missing Saruman's clasps, we should be done with Isengard by the end of this month, at which point we will move onto solely scalable content.
- Monday/Wednesday have been used on Ost Dunhoth while we do not have enough members to field for the Fires of Smaug (due to the number of levels required to be pulled). We are almost done as all we have left is to beat the final boss on tier 1.

3. Recruiting
- No new members were recruited this month.

4. Crafting & Supplies
- I will put out a final list of raiding supplies I am looking to purchase for the kinship at the meeting. Again, there is a broad need for scholar and cooking supplies.

X. Anything else anyone wants to bring up, please reply to this post.

-Svensson

I can move to the twin bedroom with Dax as long as everyone in the living room is fine with the implicit cost increase on their end.
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

Also, here is the patch prototype that I approved for final production. Everyone at PAX can grab a few and I'll have enough leftover to mail to anyone in the guild who did not goto PAX with us (similar to how we did the buttons 2 years ago).

Forum Image

I would LOVE to have one of those patches!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum