Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Kinship meeting, Monday Jan 6th, 7:30pm PST

UPDATE: I need to reschedule the kinship meeting due to some family engagements and the upcoming holidays. New date is Monday, Jan 6th at 7:30pm PST!

Helms deep is out and we will have had approx. 3 weeks to explore it. The kinship meeting will be to discuss the changes to the game, and determine what level of organized runs our members desire, and plan out what kind of consumables we wish to stockpile the new kinship vaults with. As always, due to the nature of the expansion, there is not really a set agenda. You are welcome to bring up anything; change is good and the expansion brings plenty of it! We can always change how the kinship organizes in response to the game, and if anyone things we can do things better, suggestions are welcome. See everyone there!

-Svensson

Might I request a Get together to eat Rabbit and Turnip soup? that stuff is getting kinda old, now the resist food seems to be well preserved...but I know tookie has got an itch to cook up something fierce soon, haha

On that not e I have been placing extra Westemnet recipes in the Kin vault in their own tab, singles of each, that I have, or have not been able to find a home for, so before you browse the AH give the Kin vault a look!

EDIT: My Minstrel is now Draigoch and Isengard Ready, who wants some? (LoL)

Wanted to thank the guild for welcoming my hubby and myself warmly to the Lotro chapter of TA.  We are eastern time so I wont make it for the meeting, but then again our characters are small and cant be of much help anyway.  Happy new year.

Liger(Ligina)

theresa.croteau.32 wrote:

Wanted to thank the guild for welcoming my hubby and myself warmly to the Lotro chapter of TA.  We are eastern time so I wont make it for the meeting, but then again our characters are small and cant be of much help anyway.  Happy new year.

oh we don't discriminate against hobbits! we have quite a few!

On another note the holiday season has always been a slow time, so we should all hopefully see some more faces around.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum