Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Accidentally disbanded LOTRO kinship!

While meaning to disband my fellowship, I accidentally disbanded our kinship in LOTRO. I have filed a GM ticket for restoration, but in the meanwhile, our only method of communication is our TS3 server; the details of which are in the Members forum. I apologize for the disruption, and will post an update when the GM gets back to me.

UPDATE 4: I received a more detailed (and personal) response from the senior GM confirming that they cannot (or will not) do anything to restore the kinship. I will be taking up Suridine on his offer to rename a pre-existing Rank 10 kinship into the "Twilight Avengers" and then we can repurchase and restock our storage. Thankfully, no Mithril Coins were spent yet, the only thing we'll be missing is some gold coins to reimburse Suridine for any storage he has bought. Redecorating will then follow!

UPDATE 3: I have not heard back from the senior GM yet, but Suridine's suggestion of taking his private rank 10 kinship and renaming it to the Twilight Avengers is practical. This service does not cost anything, and only requires the kinship leader to have no TOS violations and the kinship name fit the naming standards. If we cannot get positive action from Turbine by end of Friday night's raid, I would like to take Suridine up on his offer.

UPDATE 2: I called customer support, who said they can only handle account login/billing/money issues, and that I should submit an in-game ticket requesting to escalate to a senior GM. I did that, and received a response saying they will have a senior GM email me as soon as one is available. The estimate for when this would happen was 1-2 business days.

UPDATE 1: In-game GMs gave me a form response saying they cannot help with kinship issues. I will call Turbine customer support tomorrow to see if I can escalate. In the meanwhile, I would request everyone think of what kind of racial Kinship titles they want in case we cannot get a restore. The titles can be seen here: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Kinship

-Svensson

Last edited by CaptSvensson on 01/17/2014 6:26 pm; edited 4 times in total

If they can't do anything for us, I have a rank 10 Kinship (The House of Elros) with a kin house and storage chests. We would just have to go through the kinship rename process. Let me know.

What you got Liger? LOL!
Liger(Ligina)

*Hopes our Keg is safe* and Draigoch Statue for that matter.  Thanks for the Updates Sven!

-Suri: This be as fast as I go, just updated my speeds, only pay for 50/15, so beating your 60 is going to take some luck :)

In response to Update 3 -- This is just my 2c, but on the off chance a senior GM can give us a semi-full restoration... I personally would hold out a tad longer for a response, and make Suri's most generous offer a last resort to Turbine saying "Tough luck".

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum