Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wodholm Stoutheart
Wodholm Stoutheart
Officer

re: Guild Meeting Wednesday, August 5th 2015

Greetings from Middle-Earth Twilight Avengers!

I just wanted to put up a quick reminder post that the kin meeting for August is coming up tomorrow night. (First Wednesday of the month).  10:30 P.M. EST in TeamSpeak.

There is currently no set agenda, however, we can discuss any item any member would like to bring to the table.  Two things are chiefly of concern, including the kinship successor position and possible interest and schedules for kinship activities.

Ark has agreed to accept the successor position, and barring any objections I would like to make that official, as she is currently the most active among us, and easily able to maintain the kinship in-game.

I would also like everyone to give their input on available playing times.

Hope to see you at the Kinhouse!

Wodholm Stoutheart

Greetings All,

I just wanted to post a quick report on the kin meeting.  Ark is now the official "successor" for TA in Middle-Earth.  We also welcomed in, as a new recruit, my daughter's boyfriend.  (See his app post for details).  He and Ark, Myself, and Tarundor have been running an alt group (alts for Ark and I!) in the Barrow Downs.  If anyone has 20 something alts they'd like to run feel free to join us.  Next run will probably be next Thursday or Friday night.  I'll try to post the definite time as the day draws closer.  Liger joined us last night, and we had a blast crafting up some gear for him and taking on The Great Barrow.

Anyone interested in facilitating some new content runs for mains, please let me know.  I don't think I can squeeze the time out right now for two groups a week, but I know some of you have expressed interest in running new content.  I'd like to see what we can put together; even if it's just some three mans here and there.

Just a side note: server merges and closings have begun and will run through October.  Brandywine is, of course, unaffected and will remain closed to incoming transfers until they have upgraded and moved the servers to their new location.  However, anyone with alts on another world may want to check into this link, posted below.

LOTRO Server Merge Details

As always, have fun in Middle-Earth (or wherever you're gaming!)

Hope to see you in game.

Wodholm Stoutheart

Thanks for running this month's meeting Wodholm, I really appreciate it. Glad to hear that LOTRO is still going strong in so many people's hearts! Wish you guys the best of luck and will stay in touch. I'm sorry I missed the meeting yesterday, my schedule has been incredibly hectic this month thanks to remodeling a rental and looking for a new tenant. We have PAX at end of August, so if anyone is looking for particular swag, let us know!

No problem Sven.  Thanks for checking in!  I fully understand busy schedules, that's for sure.  We'll keep the fires stoked in the kinhouse.  

Wodholm

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum