Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting, Tuesday Jan 3rd 2017, 7pm PT/10pm ET

To start off 2017, I'd like to start organizing guild meetings in TeamSpeak3 again. I look forward to catching up with what everyone has been up to, sharing the games you've been enjoying, and planning on what we can play together in 2017! Due to my schedule change, Tuesday is the best day for me to hold the guild meeting, but this can change as we get feedback from everyone else. As usual, the guild meeting is 7pm PDT, or 9pm CDT or 10pm EDT depending on your time zone. If you can't make it, feel free to leave a comment with how you've been and what you've been enjoying in 2016!

The current agenda is:

- Determining best day of week for monthly guild meetings in 2017

- Discord as a possible replacement for TeamSpeak3 (we will keep our TS3 server as a backup, but whether Discord is worth adopting)

- What games you've been enjoying

-Svensson

UPDATE: Meeting minutes are as follows:

- Guild meetings will be held on the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm PT/10pm ET or 9pm CT.

- We are keeping TeamSpeak and simultaneously trying out Discord. If you log into one, try logging into the other and see how it goes.

- I personally am looking out for Camelot Unchained, but any other MMORPGs that look interesting are up for observation. Peria Chronicles looks pretty interesting if it ever gets localized!

- Black Desert Online channels are being chosen based upon how crowded they are (with the less crowded ones being desirable). Right now, NA_Balenos4 looks like it fits the bill.

Last edited by CaptSvensson on 01/05/2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

re: Guild meeting, Tuesday Jan 3rd 2017, 7pm PT/10pm ET

Minutes of the meeting are as follows:

- Guild meetings will be held on the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm PT/10pm ET or 9pm CT.

- We are keeping TeamSpeak and simultaneously trying out Discord. If you log into one, try logging into the other and see how it goes.

- I personally am looking out for Camelot Unchained, but any other MMORPGs that look interesting are up for observation. Peria Chronicles looks pretty interesting if it ever gets localized!

- Black Desert Online channels are being chosen based upon how crowded they are (with the less crowded ones being desirable). Right now, NA_Balenos4 looks like it fits the bill.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum