Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Tradeskill Tuesday report

We have solidified our arrangement with Redemption and have been supplying them with [Luminous Edhelharn Token] (40 min), [Superior Cup of Red Tea] , [Superior Rack of Lamb with Mint Sauce] , and [Pure Celebrant Salve] and [Pure Athelas Essence] potions. Tocanis has been the main negotiator and cook, with Ebondark supplying potions, and Icerr partnering with all the jewelers in the kinship to supply the tokens. This week's delivery was 30 tokens, 100 cups of tea, 100 racks of lamb, and 250 potions.

The rates agreed upon with Redemption are as follows:
Code: Select all
 40s - Superior Cup of Red Tea
 50s - Superior Rack of Lamb with Mint Sauce
140s - Luminous Edelharn Token
 40s - Celebrant/Athelas Essence (non-crit)
 70s - Celebrant/Athelas Extract (crit)

In addition, I have been selling the normal versions of these items to the realm as a whole. I was able to sell over 250 racks of lamb and 50 cups of tea, bringing in over 4 gold for the kinship.

Charter rule #4 specifies that all money made selling things to Redemption is yours to keep and yours alone. If you'd like to participate, save your critical consumables (as that is mostly what Redemption is interested in) and contact Tocanis. I can help you sell the normal items, although most kinship members have been donating them for our own use, or to pay for the kinship house.

-Svensson

Last edited by CaptSvensson on 11/18/2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

re: Tradeskill Tuesday report

They actually only asked for 50 tea and 50 lamb this week, but still good!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum