Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> Tactics & Strategy Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaalis of Sartok

re: Durchest to the Twins Mon 28 June 2010 (its a bit long)

Mobs Encountered so far
(some of this may be redundant or already known information but thought I would include it all for future reference to members. Also I named a few areas though that was entirely my own creation)

All armored have defense corruptions stack-able up to 5

Armored Black-Mace – Knock-back on target, Stun, when the target gets stunned agro switches off

Armored Black-Axe - ~1000 damage Full AoE + Knock-back, fairly large

Armored Black-Sword - Frontal Cleave Distributed damage 3 people

Guldur Fell-Hunter - Massive damage pounce out of stealth, debuffs raid with increase melee damage taken by +20%, track-able through traited track, immune to riddle

Guldur Ruin-Wights – Slow Moving, random agro, can kite tank, immune to LM mez although they are fear-able and can be riddled

Umbarrin Sorcerer – “### Burn” drops fire trap at ### feet and deals ~2000 damage, “&&& you will betray your friends this day” Blue Eye ~2000 shadow damage and drops shadow damage trap at &&&’s feet, Purple Eye unsure but suspected that it deals AoE Shadow damage continuously, to other players, until explosion that hurts the person with the eye ~2000 shadow damage, mezzable after corruption is removed

Pull order

1. Armored Black-Mace - can be pulled without fell-hunter use traited track to ensure clean pull, paths up corridor

2. Guldur Fell-Hunter (Stealth) - paths far room and up to corridor

"Wight Room"

3. Armored Black-Axe - can be pulled without the Armored Black-Sword, paths the top of corridor and into the Wight Room

4. Armored Black-Sword - paths the near side of Wight Room

5. Guldur Ruin-Wights (~12) – Track the pathing fell-hunter (stealth) and pull far left, to minimize the number that agro, when clear of the fell-hunter

6. Guldur Fell-Warg (Stealth) Pull while on far left side to avoid sorcerer add, paths around the center of the Wight Room

7. Mop up the rest of the Guldur Ruin-Wights

8. Armored Black-Axe – paths the far side of Wight Room

9. Umbarrin Sorcerer - Dog pile and run when you get eyes

10. Guldur Fell-Hunter (stealth) Paths into far side of Wight Room and down next hallway

11. Armored Black-Axe Paths shortly into Wight Room

"Double Trouble"

Use Burg or elf w/ Silvan Shadows to observe and call the pull

12. Armored Black-Mace & Armored Black-Sword -- Must be pulled when fell-hunter and sorcerer are at the top of the stairs. If they are pulled when the fell-hunter and sorcerer are not at the top you get both armored pulls and the sorcerer and fell-hunter

13. Armored Black-Mace & Armored Black-Sword -- Must be pulled when fell-hunter and sorcerer are at the top of the stairs (not a typo there are two separate pulls)

14. Guldur Fell-Hunter (revealed) – Can be pulled without sorcerer

15. Umbarrin Sorcerer - pull to Wight Room

"The End of the Line"

16. Umbarrin Sorcerer, Armored Black-Axe, Armored Black-Sword – (untested but discussed/suggested strat) pull both armored back to Wight Room, have Loremaster remove corruption and mez Umbarrin Sorcerer as soon as visible (at the stairs they are at the top of), kill the higher threat armor, loremaster re-mez and chain mez when Umbarrin Sorcerer reaches Wight Room, finish off the other armored, dog pile the Umbarrin Sorcerer when armored are down.

Pathing fell-hunter is stealthed in the hallway to the left of this pull and there is a pathing Armored

Kaalis - 50 Psionicist - Sartok
Kaalis - Alfar Mage
Kaalis - Vice Admiral 1 Engineering Officer
Kaalis - 50 High Elf Warrior - Tearfall
Felasbane

I think I remember my kin calling the last room the pull from hell. It all depends on where the warg is at the start of the fight. If you pull the warg too soon, the entire room gets pulled, and then all hell breaks loose. :D Let me know if I can help with twins strat, have got both HM under me belt. Happy Whatever I can do to help the kin blast through BG I'll try to do.
ysarien

Thanks for writing this up Kaal. Much easier for me to digest in print form Happy
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

Thanks for printing it out Kaalis, I appreciate the keeping of a record since I wasn't there.

Note:

The wights can be affected by Song of the Dead.

Tookie

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> Tactics & Strategy Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum