Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting, Monday 5/2/2011, 7:30pm PST in ventrilo

Optional guild meetings are held on the first Monday of every month to give everyone a pre-organized time to meet up and discuss anything they feel is important for the fun of the guild. In addition, I have a list of Rift specific items I wanted to discuss (Geirrodur is free to post here as well for the LOTRO side):

1. As always, I wanted to give a brief rundown of the guild's use of ventrilo for any new members who came from other guilds, are friends of members, or other chapters of TA.

2. Now that the guild has a portion of the base that is finished leveling up and solo'ing, I will be organizing the standard Monday/Wednesday/Friday rotation of group activities. Part of this will be assisting other members of the guild who have group quests or instance quests, other parts will be gathering gear necessary for higher tier instances/raids.

3. Before we have any world PvP issues, I wanted to go over our experiences and how I organize groups and what happens if we accidentally flag ourselves.

4. Officers in the Rift side of the guild will be asked if they wish to renew their officer status; I will be appointing or renewing officers to carry out the agreed upon activity schedule we set.

5. As always, I will devote time at the meeting to hear any suggestions or ideas from members for the good of the guild. You are welcome to post to this thread if you want to let members know about your idea/suggestion ahead of time.

6. We will vote upon Xynke, who has requested his membership vote. A unanimous vote by all present voting members will result in Xynke also gaining voting rights.

See everyone there,
-Svensson/Sirran

It looks like I've been able to iron out my connection at latency issues with my new internet service and as of last weekend I am officially finished moving. I should be back on track in time for this meeting. I apologize for my absence.

With my upcoming employment change I think this is a perfect time to review my officer status including what role I will play as an officer if I remain one. I feel I have a lot to contribute and I'll be happy to do so in any capacity.

See you Monday and in vent/game until then.

~ Red

RedLife, RedShadow, RedSteel, and RedFlame.
Lallyra

re: LOTRO Raid Night Consideration

I would like for the guild to consider a scheduled LOTRO Raid night. This could be on an 'off' night such as Tuesday or Thursday and perhaps biweekly. Or at least once a month.

My experience is that for us who are relatively new to LOTRO, we do not have the numbers or experience to conduct a raid. Would the LOTRO gamers playing Rift consider participating in a Raid every other week or once a month?

Quite frankly, though I feel uncomfortable admitting it, I am feeling increasingly more 'abandoned' in the Brandywine world.

Thanks for considering this.

Last edited by Lallyra on 04/27/2011 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

I am going to try my best to make it next Monday. Now that I have my work hours back to normal it shouldn't be a problem.

Lallyra, I am possibly interested in that. I'm still undecided how much time I want to dedicate to raiding but I would really like to finish BG and check out Ost Dunhoth. Rift for me right now is on the fence. It almost seems like they are playing it a little TOO safe and the dungeon finder really turns me off. I've been having a blast again in Lotro playing an alt the last week so I don't think it will be an issue at all for me to run some instances with ya Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum