Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: May guild meeting minutes

1. I wanted to let everyone know you are welcome to give out our Ventrilo information to assist you in groups you form. I encourage people to use Ventrilo if it helps you, and especially if it helps potential recruits get to know us.

2. Rockon, Tocanis, and Redshadow have elected to continue being officers with another term of service. Due to schedule constraints, these three will be primarily assisting me with recruiting on the official Trion forums. Ebondark has also agreed to take on a term of service as an officer in the guild.

Lallrya from TA LOTRO has volunteered to become an officer to assist in growing out the LOTRO side of things. Thank you for your offer!

3. I will be organizing Mon/Wed/Fri runs with three purposes in mind: getting gear ready for raids, helping players access group content, and getting everyone to get used to playing with one another. I will post threads in the Assembly Area forum for each of these days, and members are welcome to post suggestions/ideas and I will do them as time permits, randomizing if we have too many.

4. Xynke, received a unanimous vote and here forth has all the privileges and responsibilities that come with being a Full Member. Congratulations Xynke!

re: May guild meeting minutes

Yay! Thank you all! I would like to thank all the people in who made this possible. *Sniffle* Sorry, a little choked up.... *Deep Breath* Special thanks to Geirrodur for introducing me to the guild and inviting me to be a part of this wonderful family! *Sniffle* Also..... *Sniffle**Lip Quiver**Sniffle**Sniffle* Thank you all! That is all.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum