Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: June guild meeting minutes

The guild has already gained one guild level out of the two we wanted to achieve for June. At this rate, I want the guild to gain three levels this month so we can finish off the Soul walk cooldown reduction perk, and begin work on the Expert Dungeon rewards perk.

A thread has been created in the Rift Members Area that lists main characters and their Focus/Hit/Toughness. A regular schedule of activities will be organized by myself and the officers to get us ready for the world raids we want to do this month (Akala and the Baron in Stillmoor)

Mondays - Emphasis on testing new builds in instances
Wednesdays - Emphasis on recruiting new members into the guild
Fridays - Emphasis on efficiency and getting the most done

We are targeting Monday June 27th, Wednesday June 29th and Friday July 1st as the three days we will attempt the Akala world raid in Shimmersand. Attend instance runs with the guild on MWF in order to get the 200 Toughness/Hit/Focus we estimate you'll need for the raid!

-Svensson

Just was wondering, are there such a thing as Focus runes? And who, if anyone, can make them? I've probably got many non-runed equips that I could be using to boost my focus, if it's possible.

Leader

There is a helm/leggings rune that gives +18 focus along with some spell power; that is one of the greatest ways to get focus since both makes for 36 Focus.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum