Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting Monday 7/11/2011, 7:30pm PST

We'll be meeting up on Monday, July 11th due to the holiday and for all the members who are going to be away for the weekend. Topics of discussion include welcoming our newest members, Glynnith, Jariath, Lucillia, and Rookwood, as well as raid plans on both games and officers for the next month-long term. If you have any topics you'd like to discuss, you can post them here ahead of time if you'd like the guild to think about it. Otherwise, feel free to bring it up when we open the floor at the next meeting. See you all there!

LOTRO specific

1. Geirrodur is now the kinship leader of the LOTRO kinship so he can promote officers, etc. This should give him full power to organize the LOTRO kinship (in-game) to be what he needs.

Rift specific

1. Equipment plan for guild members to become R1 ready. We found out the world raids are sub-R1, but the rift tears, the slivers, and instanced raids are all R1 or higher, and that means we are under equipped.

2. Recruitment planning. We welcome four new members this month: Glynnith, Jariath, Lucillia, and Rookwood. We will discuss our strategy for growing the guild in Rift and how to do it. I am seeking members who are willing to serve one term as an officer pushing our recruitment via the forums.

3. As usual, officer terms will be ended and anyone who wishes to take on another term as an officer is welcome to sign up. I will be requiring that the next term of general officers commit to running one event a week on a regular basis with a post on the forums ahead of time. With the influx of new members and our recruiting efforts, we need to organize further.

-Svensson/Sirran

Last edited by CaptSvensson on 07/05/2011 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

re: Guild meeting Monday 7/11/2011, 7:30pm PST

Corrected: Got invited to dinner with my dad this evening. May not make it or will possibly be late at best.

If I do not make it. I'd like to keep my current position. Thanks!

~ Red

RedLife, RedShadow, RedSteel, and RedFlame.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum