Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting, Monday 8/1/2011, 7:30pm PST

We'll be meeting up in Ventrilo in the top level guild hall channel to meet and discuss both chapters of the guild and to discuss any ideas or changes anyone wanted to make. Geirrodur will be chairing for the LOTRO side, and I will chair for the Rift side. Anyone regardless of rank is welcome to post anything you'd like to discuss here on this thread.

Overall Agenda

• PAX 2011 is coming up on August 26th, this is our last guild meeting before many of us will be meeting in person. Allihandra will be discussing the buttoneering plans.
  • The guild web site has been updated; the forum posts widget on the left now shows character portraits, and the right side new widget has been fixed. We can display both LOTRO and Rift news feeds, but I need an URL for the LOTRO feed (if anyone can find it).

Rift Agenda

• Setting of next month's guild goal(s). My proposal for discussion is that we reach guild level 11, begin attempting 10-man Rift Raids (via lures), and continue the "ladder" program of helping new members get R1 ready.
  • Discuss our recruiting program(s), Redshadow has been corresponding on the forums and we have been spearheading an in-game intelligence program.
  • Officer positions will be set based upon guild goals, and then volunteers may take on a month-long term to help the guild.
  • Anything else anyone wants to bring up for the good of the guild.

Last edited by CaptSvensson on 08/01/2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

I have a 7 AM meeting in the morning and won't be able to make it, unfortunately. Keep me up to date on any PAX plans.
Geirrodur

I am back on night shifts and I too will not be able to make it. I would also like some information on PAX. Ohh and if anyone is interested in going with me, The Protomen will once again be at PAX and are playing on Saturday night.
Tocanis

DAMMIT GEIR!!!!!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum