Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rookwood71

re: DC Universe

I have a question about the Superman comics. Krypton was technologically advanced enough to be able to send criminals to the Phantom Zone, another dimension.

Why was there only one little starship on the whole planet? Why did Krypton not have an established space program?
Liger(Ligina)

re: Re: DC Universe

rookwood71 wrote:
I have a question about the Superman comics. Krypton was technologically advanced enough to be able to send criminals to the Phantom Zone, another dimension.

Why was there only one little starship on the whole planet? Why did Krypton not have an established space program?

Oh they did, just by the time TSHTF, They all got blowed up/taken over/disabled, and there was only enough time to quickly build a baby pod.

re: DC Universe

I was under the impression that Jor-El had specifically built Supes ship because he knew the planet was about to explode, Jor-El just couldn't make the other people believe him.

I had just read a story about NASA awarding contracts to Boeing, Space X and another company (forgot the name) to build America's next generation of rockets, shuttles or spaceships. That made me think of Krypton having the one starship on the whole planet.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum