Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Kohrek

re: Return to LOTRO!

For those that are new to lotro--Steam currently has a sale on the "triple pack" which includes moria, mirkwood, and isengard. ($19.99) and Riders of Rohan for $24.99. I'm sure you may be able to get a deal directly from turbine as well, but these seemed like reasonable prices.
Liger(Ligina)

re: Return to LOTRO!

Kohrek wrote:
For those that are new to lotro--Steam currently has a sale on the "triple pack" which includes moria, mirkwood, and isengard. ($19.99) and Riders of Rohan for $24.99. I'm sure you may be able to get a deal directly from turbine as well, but these seemed like reasonable prices.

Sure is, i bought the triple pack but can't apply it, since the FAQ states you HAVE to use IE to acess the Turbine account page, some stupid security shit dose not show up in any other browser... (I don't have that installed, haven't since i installed my OS) so I'm waiting on a ticket to see if they can fix it for me.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum