Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting, Monday Feb 4th, 7:30pm PST

The guild meeting this month focuses on LOTRO and planning for the future. I'll be primarily doing two things, taking head count of interested members for future raids and checking what kinds of resources and help our new LOTRO members want before raiding starts (as opposed to returning members, who usually have stockpiles of stuff).

As always, everyone is welcome to raise ideas for the good of the kinship. Lastly, as of 2013, we have changed the definition of "officer" to simply mean any full voting member who volunteers to be "first in line" to be asked by an organizing member to handle some kind of task for the good of the raid/event. This can be as simple as crafting hope tokens, thousands of items of food, or helping be a fellowship leader for one side of the raid (e.g. Watcher tentacles). Obviously, some people are better at some things than others, and volunteering as an officer means we will try to ask you to do the things you enjoy, rather than making you grind out several thousand packets of Old Toby.

There is no need to worry if we don't have enough officers, I will simply call upon normal members as necessary to get what needs to be done. Likewise, there isn't really a point to having all officers; so this is honestly not something people need to worry about shirking. Volunteer only if you enjoy it! =P

-Svensson

re: Kinship Meeting

I will be there. ...and by "thousands of items of food"....you MUST mean Tocanis! Stop at the kinhouse and pick up all your food!

LOL. Anyone of our newer folks who need Scholar items: Potions, Scrolls, Class consumables; just drop into TS and let me know and I can craft you up whatever you need.

re: Guild meeting, Monday Feb 4th, 7:30pm PST

Meeting minutes:

Welcome new member Agronova & Penvale (now Ravourn).

Officer roster for February is:
- Pestt (equipment, anything else)
- Arkaraen (equipment, anything else)
- Wodholm (skirmishes, anything else)
- Memnas (food, 3-man instances)
- Madera (fashion)
- Suridine (deeds, class quests, anything else)

We will be returning to our Mon/Wed/Fri organized activity schedule starting on Monday February 18th. Normally Monday will be for leveling and preparation and Friday will be for raiding and on-level progression with Wednesday held for either depending on need. RSVP posts will be put on the forums one day beforehand, with any members (probate and up) able to RSVP on the post freely. See kinship policies for more details in the member forum.

Assisting Leveling members:
- Agronova can always use equipment. Weapons until he reaches 45, armor until he reaches 58, and jewelry is always useful.
- Ligerzxr can always use help with epic quests or instances that require groups, such as the Forgotten Treasury instance.
- Krescendo can always use equipment. Weapons until he reaches 45, armor until he reaches 58, and jewelry is always useful.
- Ravourn can always use Hylex wood and above for crafting, and is looking for reputation items to max out his reputation with various factions.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum