Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jariath
Officer

re: Neverwnter

With Neverwinter days away, I am wondering if there is anyone planning on playing and if there will be any presence of the guild in game besides just me and Luci.

I think Tookie and I were definitely going to try it out; but I am going to stay committed to LOTRO for now until we get a clear on all the content that built up while I was away.

Trying to split my time amongst...LOTRO, SC2, TOR(PvP) & TERRA is rough enough...heh throw in GW2 now and then and I got a 5th wheel! If I do play NW, it likely won't be as much as others.

Two more days till the game opens to everyone. Luci and I have the guardian packs and will be working on our main toons starting this evening. I hope to see some of you in game. My rogue is named Yleria and Perfect World uses and @ system so people can actually have the same name.

Therefore, I am Yleria@jariath for those that wish to add me to friends list in game. I have also read that have cross game chat, so players of other PW games (like Star Trek Online and Champions Online) may also chat with me.

Another note, crafting which opens at level 10 can also be done online and not in game at gateway.playneverwinter.com/

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum