Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Guild meeting, Monday May 6th, 2013, 7:30pm PDT

Agenda:

1. Raid gear expectations (you are not required to have all this to raid, but you should work towards this as the Tier 2 raids are extremely difficult)
- Six pieces of Hytbold armor (4 from one set, 2 from another)
- Seven pieces of Eomer jewelry (e.g. Jewelcrafting guild) or better
- Two level 85 2nd Age weapon(s)/class item
- Six True or Riddermark relics (3 in each LI) from melding at the Relic-Master
- One stack each of every item in the kinship house, please take them from the vault if you have permissions, or alert a kinship member if you are a probationary member. We will provide these free of charge.

2. Loot policy update. After discussion, we have realized that the Gold tier Isengard necklace and Gold tier Draigoch Cloaks are still best in game for several classes. If you win loot rolls, please only take Clasps of Saruman and Draigoch Scales if you still need to finish these items for your main character. Once every raiding member has finished what they need, I will open up looting so these items can be sold or passed to alts.

3. TBD

X. Please feel free to respond to this post with any additional topics you'd like to discuss.

re: Guild meeting, Monday May 6th, 2013, 7:30pm PDT

Meeting minutes:

1. I wanted to share with everyone my thoughts on what this kinship is about regarding raiding. It's not about being the first to spend 80 hour weeks to get the new content down in a world first, or reading internet guides to make sure we have flawless runs. For all of us, it's about enjoying overcoming the challenge on our own pace, respecting our limits as adults with families and jobs. Reading guides takes away that enjoyment of proving to ourselves we too can figure out difficult fights; we just have to do it a few hours at a time rather than all at once.

Don't feel bad if we're still working on content that other guilds have cleared faster; they have different priorities and values.

2. RSVP's on the forums are one of the only ways I can guarantee I can take people in order of RSVP. Tells and logging onto TS3 cannot give me a written record of who came or asked first because I can lose the chat buffer. I want to point this out, because in the future I may not be able to perfectly tell who was first; if this is important, please take the time to RSVP for raids. If you don't care, you don't have to bother with this.

3. I will begin starting instance runs based upon the number of players available at the exact starting time, so we can get something done while we wait for any members who have to be late. If you know you are going to be late, please post on the RSVP thread so I can plan for this. Otherwise, if you are late, please join us once we finish the first starter run.

4. Dungeons & Dragons: NeverWinter Nights is being tried out by quite a few kinship members. We have created a TS3 set of channels and forums for those who want to try this game out. We will evaluate how we want to split time on a month by month basis, but unless we get a 2/3 majority vote, I will continue to devote all my organizational efforts into LOTRO.

5. Recruiting for the kinship is our highest priority, as it is the key towards us being able to progress through content at a more fun pace. Tocanis, Ligerzxr, and myself will be taking turns keeping our Kinship advertisement post on the official Turbine forums at the top page.

6. Due to Helm's Deep coming out in Oct/Nov of 2013, we have approx 6 months to enjoy 85 raids before the equipment becomes obsolete with the level 95 level cap. Our raid goals for the next 6 months are to clear all of the 85 content and challenges; we will be taking breaks to do 75 non-scaling raids (Isengard/Draigoch) to finish off guild members as well as other raids like Ost Dunhoth and Helegrod if we can.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum