Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markosias

re: Awaiting HS 'net... still...

So I was supposed to be hooked up w/ cable 3 weeks ago, but the installer discovered there wasn't a box near enough, so they would have to trench a line from across the street. Just over a week ago the 'blue stakes' were done. Two calls to the company this week have gone un-returned.

Anyways, I'm still around, mainly spending game time in 'Skyrim' hoping the install gets done before the snow flies - or at least before it really starts piling up! Happy

Oh, and I've seen Pestt a few times, he's doing well, but is also without internet for the time being...

-M-

Hey bud me and Ark missing you in rift. We think you might be hacked unless it was you on the about 7 days ago you haven't answered either of us the last few time you where on so we think its not you we demoted you to probate just in case someone has hacked you.
Markosias

It could've been me, I kept lagging and dying a lot though, so haven't been back in for awhile.  I forget to check the text-chat  :( 

The cable got laid to the house today, and the hook-up is scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) - so, hopefully I'll be in-game w/ voice-chat  :D 

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum