Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: LOTRO kinship reformed

Thanks to everyone's help (and Suridine's gracious offer) we have taken a rank 10 alt kinship and renamed it into the Twilight Avengers once more. This is after the senior GM confirmed they cannot (or will not) be able to fix our disbanding of the original. This change means our kinship house is now located in the Elven neighborhood, but our storage levels remain the same as both Suridine and I have bought our storage up to the max before Mithril Coins.

Anyone who logs back in may whisper any TA member online for an invite back into the kinship, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Svensson

re: Can't find

I've tried doing a search for Twilight Avengers in Neverwinter and it says the guild doesn't exist. Is there a different spelling or something? This is Dardell from EQ/EQ2/WoW.

Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

Hi Dardell, I'll get in touch tonight with the players who were on D&D: NeverWinter and ask them what the situation is. Sorry about that!

I logged into NW the other day and the guild is still there (spelled Twilight Avengers), however the game was offering me leadership - I'm guessing due to inactivity(?)  I didn't accept, so leadership is still shows three leaders; Sven, Mad, and Jariath.  Just an FYI

--Marko

Leader

Out of Jariath, Svensson (myself) and Madera, I would say Madera is the only one who actually still has it installed on his computer. Dardell, would you be interested in at least having administrative privileges for the D&D: NW section? I can ask Madera to give you full access.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum