Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Kohrek

re: Hotel signup for PAX Prime 2011

I finally booked my flights. I will be arriving in Seattle around 9 PM on Thursday. When are other people planning on getting in?
Geirrodur

Pretty sure I have requested Thursday off so I should be available whenever, I will however not drive into Seattle this time, the parking was killer so I'm either training it or cabbing it.
Geirrodur

Kohrem, it appears that Sayriel has a family situation that came up and will not be able to attend, I'm still trying to get Xynke in on staying overnight but his "Mrs." so far hasn't budge. If the price for two rooms (which I believe is $327) is too much, I can ask some peeps I know from the Tacoma area if they are interested in staying in Seattle for the weekend.

I'm fine with whatever, and can actually look for even more than one other person if you like, let me know whatcha think.

Ohh, and what's the plan for Buttoneering? Any ideas?
Geirrodur

While looking through the PAX forums I saw this link with a code for a discount on ordering buttons.

Purebuttons.com
with discount code PBPAX2011

Apparently you can register your buttons too and I saw rumors of an app. Anyways let me know what the button situation is, Sven says Alli is all for it and I'm totally game.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum