Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dulcie

re: Intro

Is TwA still active in LoTRO? I was a member of TwA in EQ2.

In EQ1, our guild, Shining Alliance, absorbed the remaining members of TwA when WoW and EQ2 launched.

My husband and I have recently returned to LoTRO and we do play on Brandywine. We'd be interested in meeting some TwA members to see if our playstyle fits with the guild.

I was going to apply when I registered, but the description of the guild differs greatly from TwA's incarnation in EQ and before we apply, we want to be sure that there is a good fit.
Ebondark

re: Send us a tell Dulcie.

Ebondark, Truble, Danceon, Bringitonn, Korhem, or Sakkentia would be happy to team with you both. Give us a tell. I play most nights after 9:30 cst. Look forward to seeing you both in game.

Ebondark
RockOnn
Officer

I am not sure if our description (which was the initial vision for the Kin) is actually what we have become. I would say that we are a fairly consistent TA culture group. Most of us are legacies from other games (EQ, COH, DDO, etc.). We are a fairly small and growing kin so in some ways TA LOTRO can become what you would like it to be. We look forward to seeing you in game. Please send a tell to RockOnn, BringitOnn, or PartyOn (these are the toons I will most likely be on - no pun intended Happy.

Last edited by RockOnn on 01/24/2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

I agree with Rockonn. We are a very open, welcoming and helpful kin. Please give us a try. Most of us have low level characters as well so we can run pretty much anything with you. Please send us a tell in game.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum