Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fffffffmmmmmm

re: hello

Just checking out your site. Liked what you say about your kin, and your goals.

I have my main toons an firefoot, but grew tired of the server...small pop leads to bad mojo in some areas.

i have one level 60 there Champ. 5 level 50, i quit playing way back when came back for moria late...

i have 2 rank 9 creeps warg/BA The warg is old school leveled Ba in the new and easy mode.

On Firefoot my kin was the first to beat the Balrog and second overall in the world. We had a group of very elite players that were all friends, sadly we grew tired of the game and moved to aoc...then to War....then we fell apart as some quit playing all together some attitudes changed.

I am telling you this so you can know a bit about my history. My gaurd on Brandy is brickwall, i am only 44 now. i rolled a hunter to 56 but hunter was never my style. I love the champ the best...but i coulnt find it in me to roll another one and gear it up. My champ on Firefoot is Dardoom.

i would like to talk to one of your officers and learn more about your kin and members.

Take care.

PS cant seem to get any names to work all takin it says

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

Thank you for your complements; if you'd like to speak with an officer or the kinship leader, the best times for that are either between 6pm and 7:30 pm PST on the weekdays when we normally log on for the night, or anytime Tuesday/Thursday night.

Thanks

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum