Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pest-2

re: So sorry

so sorry for what I've done in the SG run the other night . it was a big misunderstanding on my behalf. I've had a talk with Sven and understand how we do it now and I'm cool with it.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Cirmax
Retired

Pestt, I hope to be playing with you soon. You do so much for the kin, are a great player and fun to be around.

Hopefully this is all behind us and we can get back to just hanging out and having fun. To me the game is just pixels and it's about overcoming obstacles as a group. This was just one of those obstacles.

~Cut

I am glad to see that u are are back. A lot of people missed u including myself. I am glad everthing got sorted out. Hope to see u soon.

Azranath

Hay man that's life, occasionally we **** up. All we can do is step forward and take responsibility, even if sometimes we don't think we're the ones at fault.

I always try to be upfront, it doesn't always go down so well, not everyone likes what you have to say when you stop sugar coating the bullshit, but I say what I feel and let everyone else decide how they deal with it.

Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong, but at least everyone knows where I stand.

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!"
"It's time to roll the dice!"
Matrim Cauthon - The Wheel of Time.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum