Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cymbo

re: New player applying for membership

Hi all,

I have submitted my application and just waiting for approval or denial.Happy Been playing for about 2 weeks now and looking for an evening pst kinship such as this.

I realize everyone is doing end game raiding and i do not have anything to offer to the guild right now so i understand fully if i am not accepted.

In game today, i spoke briefly with Cirmax and he provided me with this website.

/cheers
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

Hi Cymbo,

Welcome to our website. You are more than welcome to join the kinship, and socialize with the kinship members over Ventrilo while you level up. While you're right that all of us are end-game instance/raiders, that doesn't necessarily mean we cannot support you in some manner. If no one invites you by Monday, I will be on at 7:30pm PST to kinship invite you.

-Svensson

Thanks for invite. I am curious to know what classes are desired at this time. Things may change by the time i reach max level but if the kinship had a choice what will it be right now? I have played several classes to 20 and enjoy all of them. Is it healing, tanking or dps'ing?
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

In particular, I wanted to emphasize that players should play what they enjoy; I don't want our members to pick a class and then feel pressured to play because it's the class we needed the most. I also agree that by the time you hit maximum level, things have a great chance of being dramatically different, this has happened to several of us in the past. There was something we missed, someone leveled up an alt, and by the time they got 65 we had a fresh new batch of faces and a different problem.

Sorry for my absence lately but been busy with Starcraft II beta. Thanks for the opportunity. Not sure when i will return to Middle Earth so i understand if the kinship drops me. Thanks Sven for all the gear. I will try my best to reimburse you.

Cymbo
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

Don't worry about it =P If you come back, we'll catch you when you get back to Middle Earth!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum