Post new topic   Reply to topic    Twilight Avengers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glynnith

re: Glynnith, Maxxii.... hey i want in!!

HEY TA! I just submitted my application.. hope I get accepted into TA in Rift. Still deciding about this game.. but is more fun (ATM) than WOW. Kinda got bored with WOW... taking a break. Can't wait to meet all y'all in RIFT. HOPE I GET ACCEPTED!
Glyn
Svensson
CaptSvensson
Leader

re: Glynnith, Maxxii.... hey i want in!!

Hi Glynn, welcome to the Twilight Avengers LOTRO/Rift chapter! As a fellow TA member from another game, you are always welcome to our chapter. I just approved your application and you're welcome to send myself a tell or in-game mail for an invitation into the guild.

I am not going to be online this Thursday, but any member of the guild is able to invite you into the guild.

Our chapter is exclusively a ventrilo chapter; although you're welcome to not use it and organize your own events. Our convention is if you're off ventrilo, it's a sign you want to be left alone. One other member is like you and doesn't have a microphone due to family life, but tends to listen in when important (raids, etc.).

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum